How can I check my current data usage?
You can find your current data usage on the eSimCard account and device settings.
- Open your eSimCard account
- Go to My eSIMs
- Choose the eSIM you want to check data usage for
- If available, the data bar will show the amount of data you have remaining. Otherwise, you will need to proceed as advised under “DATA USAGE”.
- Go to Settings on your device
- Go to Cellular/Mobile Data
- The amount of data used can be found under Current Period Roaming.
You can also see the instructions from the Apple website here.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Network and Internet
- Tap Data usage or Mobile Network
You can find your data usage under Mobile.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support.